Thursday, October 4, 2012

KID AT HEART♥


Another late post, 1 month late :| I know, I shouldn't repeat this anymore. I'll try to blog right after an event happened. I'll TRY :)) 

So last September 1, my super duper cute nephew celebrated his 1st birthday. We went to Fontana to spend his birthday there, overnight with the family♥ I really love spending time with my family especially if it's an out of town trip just like this one. We went there on a weekend, it was definitely a great weekend together with the family. My nephew's name by the way is Kryx. Pretty cool huh? :) His whole name is Kren Ryxell. :) Really cool name, unique right? Hahaha. So amazed with his name. 

Since it's his 1st birthday, there was a kid's party with a magic show and all. It was just simple but definitely fun. I felt like a kid again. I missed being a kid and I can't believe that in a few months time, I'll no longer be a teen. :( I feel so old, ew. Oh well, only my age changes. I'm still a kid at heart.

Some of our vanity pictures while on our way to Fontana :)


My face is so big :O 
With Maui :) btw, she's my niece and she's older than me.
I know what you're thinking now: "What?" "How?"
'coz that's how it is. Haha! :)
That's Kryx! I just wanna show you his outfit. Cutie! :)
While walking around Fontana. 
My beautiful nieces :)
Kryx's birthday cake. Cute right?:)
top view.
FOOD. ♥
Birthday cake for the birthday celebrants during the month of August.
Shrimp :)
Happy family
more FOOD ♥ Just look at that LECHON (but with no more skin) :))
He wants to eat his cake already!
Magic Show.
Maui's pacute pose. Hihi. :>
Why do I look so happy here? 
During the magic show. :)
I still lined up just to get a loot bag. Haha!
Ice cream + Balloon = Yes, I'm still a kid :)


And for my outfit that day... 'Coz I liked what I wore. Allow me to share it with you guys, please? :)




Top from Charlie. Neon orange shorts from Divisoria. Shoes from Shoebox. Necklace & Ring from Divisoria. Bracelet from Kamiseta.

What a colorful outfit :)

KID AT HEART♥

No comments:

Post a Comment