Sunday, October 28, 2012

I♥NEON.

Since I'm an obedient kid, I followed what Choppie told us to wear for yesterday's event. She said neon, so neon it is.  
the first four pictures are stolen shots :)
For the record, I didn't drink that. :)
E sinong katext ko? Smile na smile naman ako :"> Si mommy lang naman ata hahahaha! 
Yes, I'm happy :)
Smile:)
my outfit for the night :)
Love my bracelets
neon nails  hihi
After the dinner, I changed into my black flats :)))
Thanks to my niece for my top, it's from Primadonna. I forgot where I got my shorts. :/ I got my wedge from Payless and my flats from SM Department Store. All the accessories that I wore are from Mia Casa. I love their accessories. Almost all my accessories are from that store. You should check it out. I think they also have an instagram account. 

♥ NEON

No comments:

Post a Comment