Friday, October 19, 2012

Amazing :D

        I'll be sharing another song and it's another OPM. Yes, love your own. It was just recently written by Jem Cubil. If you remember him, he's one of the grand finalists in Pilipinas Got Talent Season 2. From then, I believed that he really has the voice and the looks plus he's really kind. ( yiee, kilig  na yan :">) Just kidding. Hahaha. =)) But really, he has those qualities. Sobrang papuri ko ata sayo? Hahahaha. Sige na nga :))) 

        So, I then listened to his song (dahil sa sobrang kulit niya) :))) Joke lang ulit. Anyway, when I finished listening to the song, all along I thought that it was originally sang by another person. I thought that it was a cover. It was only until the middle of our "short conversation" that I discovered that it was actually an original composition. It's a great song, if you listen to it. :) So...listen to it, now :) Here's the song :) Enjoy listening and comments about the song would be appreciated. Naks =))) Gumaganon. Ako ba sumulat? Hahaha! 

        Again, here's the song :) Album na lang kulang oh =))


No comments:

Post a Comment