Sunday, October 21, 2012

Just Go With the Flow.

October 20, 2012 - Saturday. During this day, we actually had a plan on what we would do. We decided to go to the Superb Bazaar then eat at Korean Village for dinner. The plan to go to the bazaar was decided a few weeks back but the place for dinner was just decided a few days ago. So, that was the original plan. But...it wasn't followed. Well, we still did one of the two. Me & my sister together with his boyfriend (his name is Ivan) still went to the bazaar and I was glad I went to the bazaar or else I wouldn't be able to buy these lovely accessories :) 
Another addition to my addiction
I got them from Mia Casa (almost all my accessories are from this store) & Kikay Matters (first time to buy here-I just loved that pink peace bracelet) & I bought the necklace from another shop, sorry I don't know the name and I didn't know that a friend of mine co-owns it (I guess?), well it was great seeing her again :) 

Then after we were done looking around and had a little shopping, we actually don't know what to do. We then decided to just go to Eastwood and have our dinner there but before going there, we dropped by Ate Gigi's place at Cubao and invited them to join us for dinner. Of course, before going there we texted them first. Then, everything became instant, they agreed to go so there :)))) Upon arriving at Eastwood, we still don't know where to eat. We actually went back and forth until we finally decided where to eat - at Gitara Grill. It's our first time to eat there, just to give it a try. And...the food's great. Just to share what we had, here are the pictures.

Gitara Grill.

Yang Chow Rice.

Crispy Pata.

Pinakbet.

Bulalo.

Sisig.
Guitar shaped sizzling plate. Cool.


Everything we ate was yummy! Filipino food at its best and it's actually affordable, yeah, not that expensive. :) So, I suggest that you give it a try. Great food + great company = Super great hihihi. Corny =))

After, we didn't know where we would go and what we would do. We just decided to walk around the mall. And while we were looking around, there were "monsters/ghosts/people who look scary". You know what I mean. People who are dressed like monsters or such. All set for Halloween. It's actually cool. They were so many. I wasn't able to take pictures of all of them but I was able to take a picture with one of them. Yay! I just like to share this, one of my nieces was super duper scared of them. I guess that's the effect of watching horror movies, she's 18 y/o btw. =)) So, I kept on teasing her hahaha! Sorry Nyel =) 

The guy without a head & the girl with weird eyes :o
'Coz we're close like that. :)
The guy without a head is with the couple :">
After, we went inside the mall to buy some yummy cupcakes :) And we also tried the macarons (I don't have any picture of those), it was also great. We bought the macarons at Rosemarie's, I forgot where we bought the cupcakes. Anyway, we tried five different flavors of the macarons; Nutella, Pistachio, Coffee, Dark Chocolate & Milk Chocolate. My personal favorite would be the Dark Chocolate

Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes
After buying some sweets we went for a walk around the mall again and we even saw Jericho Rosales. He just happens to be my other niece's crush. She was actually stunned when she saw him earlier, just like what happened to us when we also saw him at Serendra. Hahaha :)) He was that handsome, I guess. =)) We don't have a picture with him, we were too shy =)) Anyway, so much for that. I guess that's basically what happened during the day. It was more of an "unplanned day" instead of the planned one. We just went with whatever's there. But, no regrets. I had fun this day, super fun :) Here are some of our pictures :) 

:">
I blend too well with the background.
Before going to Eastwood.

WARNING: The next three (3) pictures will just be ME.
I like my hair here plus the background.

My hair's glowing. Chos =))
So...where am I looking?
With the very pretty Kaela :)
Ate Rocky & Kaela.
With Kaela & Nyel.
Ako na naman. K.
Same pose. Sisters :">
E ang cute ni Kaela :))
With my 18 y/o niece, Nyel =)
:)
My very pretty ate :)
the couple.
I look so small here -_- Bad angle :/
My outfit for that day. Simply Loud!:)
simple top + neon orange skirt :)
Remember that sometimes, it's easier and better to just go with the flow.
You'll never know what could happen. It could be good or bad but at least, you can say that for once you went with the flow. No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment