Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chef Bianca :)

        It's my first time to actually share something that is purely about food. I just decided to cook something for our merienda today. Well, my niece asked me to cook. I decided to just cook something that's simple :) So, I cooked Tuna Carbonara which is one of my favorite food to cook. It's just simple to cook actually. Btw, I won't be including the ingredients or how-to-cook stuff here in my blog. But...if you'd like to know more about it, you can just comment. (Naks! Parang ang galing magluto ah..) Hahahaha. Pagbigyan na lang =)) And for something to drink, I made an Oreo Milkshake. It's my first time to make one and it actually turned out to be really good and I'm not saying that just because I made it but because it really is. You should also try making one :) Well, basically.. I just wanted to share what I made today. Just an additional info: it was just last year when I started to love cooking. And, I'm actually considering of cooking other recipes. I would also like to try baking, I just need the things for baking and I'm all set. I promise myself that at the end of the year I'll be able to make cupcakes and cookies and still continue cooking different kinds of food :)

Tuna Carbonara & Oreo Milkshake.
Made by a chef wannabe.
Chef Bianca =)

No comments:

Post a Comment