Monday, October 15, 2012

Crazy Little Thing Called Love♥

        I just finished watching Crazy Little Thing Called Love, again. And I just felt like blogging :) Well it was shown on ABS-CBN so I just watched it 'coz I know that it's a great movie. The first time I watched it was 2 or 3 years ago and I really loved the movie. Many people could really relate to it, especially the "having a crush" part. Of course, all of us (I think) have crushes and there were times we would want them to notice us, right? That's what Nam did in this movie, she really exerted effort just to make Shone notice her. But she didn't know that ever since, Shone already liked her. Nagkahiyaan lang pala sila. </3 But in the end, they still ended up together. Kilig :"> Even if you're not really in a relationship or you don't have that special someone, you'll still feel the"kilig". Just like me :"> Plus the factor that Mario Maurer is so cute. And, Mario Maurer & Baifern look good together :) Haha, there. :) I just wanted to share that. For those who haven't watched the movie, watch it now! :) I'm sure you won't regret it. Promise. You can actually learn a lot from the movie. Really. 


Saying you're okay, even if deep inside you're hurting. :'(
The saddest part of the movie </3
They really look good together♥
If you're really meant for each other then one day, you'll eventually end up together :)
Even if it takes nine years :)
Credits to the one who edited this photo :)


        There, I just wanted to share this wonderful movie that I won't get tired of watching over and over again. It makes me think that someday there will also be someone for me... Oh no, corny + cheesy =)))) That is so not me. Hahaha :)))) And, the captions for some of the photos... I just made that up hahaha. Sorry, I think I'm still affected by the movie and the fact that it's almost 2 am now. :)))) So, good night everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment