Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Broccoli Pasta? :)

Since I'm into cooking nowadays, I tried to cook again yesterday. One of my favorites, pasta. :) But this time it was totally different for it wasn't cream-based. It was oil-based. And that was a first. It was my first time to actually try cooking that. I only learned about it when I was watching in TLC (my favorite channel as of now). I was watching this show entitled Kitchen Boss and I was glad that during that segment of the show, he was cooking pasta, different kinds of pasta. There was spaghetti bolognese, pesto, cavatelli etc. I have to try making all of those soon. Anyway, I tried the one that was oil-based and has broccoli in it and fyi, I love broccoli so I really have to do that pasta. So it was yesterday when I finally decided making that pasta. I really don't know what it's called hence the title of this blog entry. And I don't really know how it should taste like. But still, I tried making it. And luckily, it turned out to be pretty good. Well, that's according to other people who actually ate it. :) Yay! I'm really happy when someone appreciates what I cook. There's this certain accomplishment I feel every time I try making something new and people actually like it. It's really a great feeling. They even said that I should cook it on Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve and I would love to do that. I would love to try exploring different kinds of recipes soon. :) 

Well, here's a simple picture of what I cooked yesterday. I didn't really use a high-quality camera so forgive me for the picture. Anyway, here :)

Broccoli Pasta? I guess. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment