Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daddy ♥

This was a month ago, but I just wanna share it. Since I just made this blog, expect that there would be late posts. :) So, our dad celebrated his birthday last May 23 and as a gift to him we stayed at Holiday Inn. It was just a simple celebration with the whole family but we all had a great time. Nothing beats spending a day or two with the family. I always look forward to such events. There, another year was added to dad's life and we're all thankful for that. Cheers to more years ahead! :)

Photos below were all taken by Kuya Zal. :) 

Busy ang boys. :)

Daddy & Kuyas.

Daddy & Mga Apo.

Daddy & Daughters. (With Sam)

Daddy & Kuyas again.

Daddy & his grandsons.

CANLAS Family. 

With his daughters again.

Daddy & Mommy.

Ate Gigi & Sam.

Nyel, me & Ate Rocky.

Cutie Kryx!

With his granddaughters. 


I ♥ MY FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment