Friday, June 22, 2012

biancacanlas.blogspot.com


    I was thinking whether to make an account in wordpress or here in blogspot...

    And yes! I just made an account here (well, I already made an account in wordpress, then just deleted it-it just lasted for hours)  :) Its been a while since I started thinking of making my own blog site. I've been writing for quite some time now, from multiply to tumblr. I've made several blog entries on those social networking sites already and it is just this time that I'll be making blog entries on a site like this and I'm looking forward to it. :)

    I do enjoy writing 'coz I think it's through writing that I can really express myself. There are just some things that are easier to be written that to be said orally. (okay, binago ko ang totoong saying. Bakit ba?) Hahaha. Anyway, as I said I really enjoy writing about my everyday life. In multiply & tumblr, I do make blog entries but I'm guessing it would be different here. Here, I would just be writing and writing, all about me and what's happening around me. In multiply, it was sort of the same but its more of a social networking site. In  tumblr, it's also a social networking site and in there I get to reblog most of the time. So here, I would be posting a lot about my life. Well, hopefully, that's what I'm planning to do. :)

    Join me while I write about my daily adventures in life! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment