Thursday, June 28, 2012

♫♩Celebrate good times, come on!♩♫

What's the reason to celebrate? I graduated from college! :) Yun oh! :))) Hahaha. *Another late post*
This would be more of a photo blog post. Well, it's a photo blog post. :)

 After the graduation ceremony, we had lunch at Aristocrat. Together with my mom, dad, ate Rocky, Kuya Jun, Dempsey & Nyel. :)
With Ate Rocky :) 

After having our lunch, we went home for a while to change, then went to Katipunan to meet with my other brothers, sisters, nieces & nephews. Then, around 7pm we went to Robinson's Galleria to have our dinner. :)

 With Nyel!

 Daddy & Ate Rocky.

With Nyel, ate Rocky & ate Michelle.

Thank you :"> 

Dinner at City Buffet! Sarap ng food! :) Try niyo :)

Sisters :)

My outfit for that night. One word to describe it. Simple. 
I wore heels that whole day. :) 

A great celebration for a once in a lifetime occasion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment