Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Animo La Salle!

Last June 15, 2012, I went to De La Salle University. Exactly 6 days after graduating (parang ang tagal di ba? hahaha!). I was there because I wasn't busy, that's why I joined my other batchmates for the Centennial Closing Celebration. I always enjoy going to such events and right there and then I realized that I will miss attending these events. And because I went to DLSU, I was able to see the newest building and it was great! High ceiling pa ang ground floor. Taray! :))) The program was held at the grounds of the newest building, even the stage was great! Pinaghandaan talaga. :) Hindi ko man lang naabutan ang bagong building. Okay na din yun. I don't want to extend. Hahaha! Well, I will surely miss this school. Just the school, not the studying part. :))) But even if I'm not studying there anymore, one thing is for sure. I'll still try to watch UAAP games and support DLSU. Animo La Salle! :) 

The following photos are taken using my phone. Sorry for the low quality. :(

 And because I am already an alumna, I paid 100 pesos. Boo. :(

 That's Randy Santiago (ang liit hahaha) leading us in singing the Alma Mater Hymn. 
 During the program. :)

Oh, high ceiling di ba? :)

Grabbed these two pictures from Chrizzy. :)
With Adrian, Kim, Zeus & Kingsley.

With Adrian, Chrizzy, Zeus & Kingsley.

And, I got the photos below from Google. Hahaha. Credits to the owner. :)
 Great shot!

 I think this was during the program, I don't know the owner. Sorry. 
Credits to the owner! :) 

Look at that! Ganda ng fireworks! :)

PROUD TO BE A LASALLIAN! : )
ANIMO LA SALLE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment