Friday, June 22, 2012

Blogging.

    Again. I finally decided to make my own personal blog. Yes, finally! :D So, what will I put it this blog? All about my personal life and I think there would be times that I'll be posting about national issues or other important matters. Things that would seem worthy to blog. (wow, gumaganon!) Haha. And, I would like to say that this blog is not that "formal". As you can see, there are even side comments. And not everything will be in English. Iba pa din kapag Filipino. Mas madaling sabihin at maintindihan. :) So, there. I will not be using deep English words in this blog all the time or most of the time 'coz I'm not really a writer-writer, if you know what I mean. Just a girl trying to express her feelings and to share what she's up to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment