Saturday, December 22, 2012

12.12.12.

How cool is the date of my birthday this year? Super cool! :)

They said that it's a lucky day and it's even luckier for me because it's my birthday and I believed in that. I even claimed that it's gonna be a great day! Only good vibes for the day. So whenever I feel irritated or what, I told myself this line: "Good vibes lang" and then I become at ease and continued smiling. I never really had a plan for that day because I already planned to celebrate my birthday on the 15th which is a better date to have a celebration 'coz it's a Saturday. So, when I woke up in the morning I didn't know what to do. I just took a bath and dressed up 'coz I'll be going back to the hospital to visit my nephew again. He was discharged from the hospital that day, but then he was brought back last Sunday. Hoping that he'll get better soon. I spent my morning until 3 in the afternoon in the hospital with my family and it actually turned out to be a "bonding session" for us. Then, in the afternoon I went home because my mom bought some food for us. Just a mini celebration for the day. So I decided to just invite some of my friends who were available that time. It was a well spent afternoon and evening with them, full of laughter indeed. A simple day can always be turned into a wonderful one when you're with people you love. I really love my family and friends I'm definitely lucky to have them! 

Then, last Saturday, December 15 I celebrated my birthday with my high school and college friends. I was glad that many of them came. I'm really happy that I got to spend that day with them. Bonding until 11 in the evening, puyatan lang =)) Then, in the morning we attended the first day of Simbang Gabi :) It has been a tradition for me :) Anyway, going back to my birthday celebration :)) As I've said, I had fun that day with my loved ones Looking forward to more birthdays spent with them. I'm very thankful for having people like them in my life. Thank you Lord! Thank you for another year♥ I'm not a teenager anymore. :( Boo! But I still look like a teenager, right? hahahaha =)))

Some photos during "my day" hihi. 12/12/12 & 12/15/12 that's why I have two different outfits (baka akalain niyong may outfit change pang naganap haha!)

E, happy lang? =))
With Jerica :)
Magkasunod lang kami ng birthday :)
me, Zeus, Adrian, Nicxz, Bien, Jabe & Reichell.
Team :p

Kami ulit :))

With Bien :)

With Jabe, Adrian, Bien, Kingsley, Zeus, Reichell & Oscar. :)

With Oliver, Kyra & Jerica :)

With Bien & Jan :)


with Bien, Jan & Adrian.

Jerica, Kyra, me, Choppie & Levi.

With the team! :p

Oliver, Jerica, Maria & Reena.

College friends
HS friends
Reena, Maria, Jerica & Levi.

HS friends
Levi, Inah, JC, Nikka & Oliver.

Pamangkin =))

With my niece & nephews: Maui, Jelo & Jerom.

With Oliver & Choppie.
being silly with Choppie & Oliver :)

love love love♥
♥ you guys :)

Cupcakes from Oscar :)

Naks! Iba =)) Thanks bestfriend!

Hihi. Outfit during my birthday :)

12.12.12

Thank you! -B 

It was a happy birthday indeed. Happy 12.12.12!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment