Friday, July 20, 2012

College Friends♥

Since most of my college friends are already in med school, we (me, Barj & Oscar) decided to visit those who are studying at DLS-HSI. We went there on a Friday, that was last July 6 :) We went to Dasma first then to Tagaytay to have our dinner there. It was great to be with them again, I can say that I missed being with my college barkada. Three years of almost always seeing each other everyday and now it's totally different. But I'm still glad that we get the chance to see each other from time to time. 

I would just like to share pictures from that day, all these picture were from Barj's camera 'coz I didn't take pictures that time. Bago yun ah :)))

Oscar & Dan.

With Nicxz, Barj, Reichell & Dan.

Me, Nicxz, Oscar & Barj.

Oscar, Reichell, Nicxz, Barj, Dan, me & Curt.

With Reichell & Nicxz.

:)

Me, Nicxz, Oscar, Barj & Reichell.

Busy ang mga katabi ko :))

With Oscar & Dan.

With Nicxz.

Dan & Barj.

With Oscar & Barj.

Barj & Reichell.

Candid shot :))))

Oscar, Reichell, Nicxz, Dan, Barj, me & Curt.

Me & Nicxz with Barj on the side. :))

Me, Oscar & Barj again with Nicxz on the side. :))

Solo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment