Thursday, July 5, 2012

Boo!

Last June 24, a high school friend of mine celebrated her birthday but her exact birthday was last June 20. So we went to her house to celebrate that special day with her. It has been a while since I last saw her and can I just say, she's so tall now. Hahaha. :))) Parang ang tagal di nagkita ah :)))) Well, anyway, I had fun that Sunday night. :)

Some photos from that night. :)

With Jorjan.
Maria with Choppie & Jerica.
:)
Choppie, Kriszy & Jerica.
Maria with her college friends. 



With Jerica & Maria.
Jerica, Choppie, me & Maria.
Jorjan, Jerica, Choppie, me & Maria.
Kami ulit. :))
Happy Birthday!:)
smile. :)

Happy Birthday Boo!
That's what we call each other btw. Alam niyo naman  kapag high school , uso ang may tawagan. :))) Halos lahat ata sa room may tawag ka :)

THANK YOU MARIA! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment